Below you will find a list of ideas for scripts people would like to
see implemented in FPL for FrexxEd. If you feel you have the time and
energy to spare, please sign up for implementation.... You will not
get any money for your work, but if you are lucky, some happy dude may
thank you for implementing the one tool/function/game he felt
was missing in FrexxEd. You accept the implementation job by pressing
the [Sign up] link. Each idea is listed with Title, Name and Email of
submitter and a general description. If you would like to know more
about the idea, contact the submitter.
If you have an idea you would like to see
implemented, but lack the time/energy/competence, please share it with
others. Someone might think it's a good idea as well, and would want
to implement it. You can submit an idea by clicking here. However, you should check out the
list of ideas before you submit it. Someone may have
thought of it before... It may even be in the list of active
projects. You could then send the programmer any additional
List of projects people are working on. If you work on something, you
should consider adding it to the list, thus preventing others in
wasting time on the same project. Submit project description by
Also, if you have some ideas for further enhancement of a specific
project, please drop a line to the dude working on the
- HTML-environment (Ole Barnkob Kaas, email@example.com)
- It would be nice with an programming environment for HTML, emphasizing commands, matching brackets/commands etc.
- Programmer : Ole Barnkob Kaas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- (, )
- Programmer : ()
- FPL Compiler (Daniel Stenberg, Daniel.Stenberg@sth.frontec.se)
- Byte-compiled FPL programs execute much faster.
They can/will be used transparantly and mixed
with interpreted ones.
- Programmer : Daniel Stenberg (Daniel.Stenberg@sth.frontec.se)
Last modified: Fri Mar 22 14:30:38 1996