roffit converts input nroff man pages to output HTML pages.
Example conversions (possibly not generated with the latest version):
Random services hosted by:
Get roffit directly from git, we don't have any recent download archives.
Join the roffit-devel
mailing list for discussions, bug reports, feature ideas and more about
We use the github issue
tracker, but we're also having a bunch
to work on that's posted to the Debian
bug tracker for roffit.
Checkout from git:
$ git clone git://github.com/bagder/roffit.git
See further on github.
We do releases very seldom. Check the commitlog for the most recent changes.
- added --mandir and --hrefdir that generates nice cross-manpage links
- made it convert http:// URLs to <a href> links
- added --version
- Added support for more &-combos
- Better treatment of .nf to make <pre> sections, and we now do newlines
better within such a <pre> section
- .IR is now treated equally as .I
- keywords and their data can be tab-separated
- .SS is now treated as .SH
- now deals with help2man man pages better
- added man page