Here's a rough summary.
Talks I've held
- Open Source Licensing
- Open Source Project Management
- Linux Device Driver Development
- Embedded Linux Introduction
- Reverse Engineering
- curl/libcurl walk-through
- ... mixes of the above
- Unix - SunOS, Linux, Solaris, DELL UNIX, UnixWare, HPUX, AIX, *BSD, programming and administration
- Linux Ordinary linux admining, Linux app writing, embedded linux booting/startup, device drivers and experience with Linux on numerous architectures. Linux kernel hacking and porting on several platforms.
- Linux drivers I've written/adjusted drivers for framebuffer, PCI controller, serial ports, USB EHCI, for various custom hardware and more.
- Network - Ethernet, token ring, routers, gateways, DNS, NIS, ATM and DTM
- Datacomm - Modems and all sorts of protocols
- TCP/IP/PPP from sockets to bit-fiddling, portably on lots of platforms
- HTTP/HTTPS/FTP many years of experience with protocol development, curl and libcurl, work in the IETF
- Drivers hardware device drivers for many OSes, including Linux/uClinux (x86, AMD64, ARM9, StrongARM, XScale, PPC, MIPS, SH4, MicroBlaze, Nios II, m68k), OSE and pSOS
- RTOS - OS-9/386, pSOS, VxWorks, OSE, Rockbox, homegrowns
- C, C++ - very experienced in multi-platform and embedded development
- Assembler 6502, m68k, x86, Hitachi SH703x, 8051, ARM, MIPS.
- curl/libcurl main author
- SSH involved in the libssh2 project
- Web HTML, cgi-hacks (mainly perl)
- Script Languages Bourne Shell, Perl, awk, tcl
- Java minor experience: Where Java goes in, I go out
- Tools Expect, gcc crosscompiler and native on many platforms, armcc, axd debugger, IAR's 8051 C compiler
- Version Control Systems: Clearcase, RCS, CVS, Subversion, git, Mercurial
- Open Source: takes part in numerous Open Source projects, both for fun and for hire, see details in the separate My Open Source document.
- Coffee: black please
Linux/Unix, network, hardware, real-time and embedded related programming. C or C++. Focus on implementation.