I write open source and free software. I work on open standards. I write open documents.
I am the author and maintainer of cURL and libcurl. An internet protocol geek, an open source person and a developer. I've been programming for fun and profit since 1985. You'll find lots of info about my various projects on these web pages.
I work, but I'm leaving my former employer and no new arrangements have yet been carved in stone.
I participate within the IETF, primarily in the HTTPbis and QUIC working groups. Since over ten years now.
I speak in public every now and then, usually on my favorite topics that are networking, curl or open source related.
I live and work in Huddinge, just south of Stockholm, Sweden.
I treasure my wife and two kids.
- January 22 2019. Stockholm Goto 10 on HTTP/3.
- January 28 2019, FOSS-Sthlm #20, Stockolm. "säker kod"
- February 2 2019, FOSDEM, Brussels Belgium. DNS-over-HTTPS
- February 2 2019, FOSDEM, Brussels Belgium. HTTP/3 in the Mozilla devroom.
- February 3 2019, FOSDEM, Brussels Belgium. I'll participate in the DNS privacy panel
- March 29 2019, Symposium on the Future of HTTP in Prague, Czech Republic
- March 30-31 2019, curl up, Prague, Czech Republic
- April 8-9 2019, FOSS-North, Gothenburg, Sweden. I've proposed a few topics. Unconfirmed
- September 4-7 2019, "Full Stack Fest" Barcelona Spain. On HTTP/3.
Look me up and say hi!
docs - Network/open source related
old downloads - old code I wrote
hex poetry - hexadecimal beauty
Matrix Maker - a fine planning tool
my computers - a log through history
travel - stuff from travels I've done
Facebook | github | Keybase | LinkedIn | Mastodon | openhub | Slideshare | stackoverflow | Twitch | twitter