I write open source and free software. I work on open standards. I write open documents.
I am the author and maintainer of cURL and libcurl. An internet protocol geek, an open source person and a developer. I've been programming for fun and profit since 1985. You'll find lots of info about my various projects on these web pages.
I work for wolfSSL doing commercial curl support.
I participate within the IETF, primarily in the HTTPbis and QUIC working groups. Since over ten years now.
I speak in public every now and then, usually on my favorite topics that are networking, curl or open source related.
I live and work in Huddinge, just south of Stockholm, Sweden.
I treasure my wife and two kids.
- March 29 2019, Symposium on the Future of HTTP in Prague, Czech Republic. DNS-over-HTTPS.
- March 30-31 2019, curl up, Prague, Czech Republic. Several curl-related talks.
- April 9 2019, FOSS-North, Gothenburg, Sweden. Writing safe and secure code"
- May 2, 2019. Stockholm. DNS-over-HTTPS
- May 8, 2019. The JAX conference, Mainz Germany. HTTP/3
- August 29, 2019. Stockholm (unannounced). HTTP/3
- September 4-7 2019, Full Stack Fest Barcelona Spain. HTTP/3.
- November 2019, Copenhagen Denmark. GOTO Copenhagen?
- November 2019, Stockholm. Internetdagarna?
Look me up and say hi!
docs - Network/open source related
old downloads - old code I wrote
hex poetry - hexadecimal beauty
Matrix Maker - a fine planning tool
my computers - a log through history
travel - stuff from travels I've done
Facebook | github | Keybase | LinkedIn | Mastodon | openhub | Slideshare | stackoverflow | Twitch | twitter | Wikipedia