I’m happy to say that we’ve just shipped our 111th public release of curl and libcurl: 7.19.5
Notable changes this time include:
- libcurl now closes all dead connections whenever you attempt to open a new connection
- libssh2’s version number can now be figured out run-time instead of using the build-time fixed number
- CURLOPT_SEEKFUNCTION may now return CURL_SEEKFUNC_CANTSEEK
- curl can now upload with resume even when reading from a pipe
- a build-time configured curl_socklen_t is now used instead of socklen_t
… and there are at least 29 bugs fixed. All this during 75 days since the last release.