Have you been curious about getting your feet wet with doing Internet transfers with libcurl but reasons (excuses?) have kept you away? Maybe it has felt as a too big step to take?
Fear not, on October 21 I’m doing a free webinar on Getting started with libcurl detailing useful first steps on how to get your initial application off the ground!
The half-hour presentation will include details such as:
- Basic fundamentals in the libcurl API and a look on the common data types and concepts.
- Setting up and understanding a first libcurl transfer.
- Differences between the two primary libcurl transfer interfaces: easy and multi.
- A look at the most commonly used libcurl options
- Suggestions on how and where to take the next steps
The plan is to make this presentation work independently of platform, compiler and IDE choice and it will focus on C/C++ code. Still, since most libcurl bindings are very “thin” and often mimics the C API fairly closely, it should be valuable and provide good information even for you who plan to write your libcurl-using applications in other languages.
We’ll also end the session with a Q&A-part of course so queue up your questions!
The presentation will be recorded and made available after the fact.
To participate on the live event, skip over and sign up for it.
The event will take place on October 21, 2021 at 10:00 PDT (check your time zone)