It has been another busy week, and this time people brought up a range of stupid and annoying bugs:
- impossible to post binary data with CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS
- libcurl can use wrong connection, when using https
- invalid free after an http redirect to ftp
…but also included Patrick Monnerat’s cool internal re-arrange to use handler structs for the various protocols.
Upcoming dates to check for:
- October 14 – Feature freeze for the 7.17.1 release (and I take off for China)
- October 21 – I come back home from China (to catch up with a million emails)
- Octobert 27-28 (something) – Probable release date for the 7.17.1 release, assuming that all serious bugs have been fixed by then.
As usual, post curl-related stuff on the mailing lists and not to me personally!