Today I hesitated to make my new weekly video episode. I looked at the viewers number and how they basically have dwindled the last few weeks. I’m not making this video series interesting enough for a very large crowd of people. I’m re-evaluating if I should do them at all, or if I can do something to spice them up…
… or perhaps just not look at the viewers numbers at all and just do what think is fun?
I decided I’ll go with the latter for now. After all, I enjoy making these and they usually give me some interesting feedback and discussions even if the numbers are really low. What good is a number anyway?
This week’s episode:
- reverting strict HTTP 1.1 frame requirements (bug 1088850)
- cache flush fix in Aurora
- b2g emulator cppunit test woes
- mac patch
- I’m offering two talks for FOSDEM
- release next Wednesday
- bug fixing period
- security advisory is pending